Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WIN A FREE TICKET TO OUR APRIL 25TH (Friday) SHOW!

Hey Folks!

We went out and did a little bit of organizing recently, and thought we might as well turn our efforts into a contest while we're at it...

Below is a list of every scene that has been performed in a Neutrino Twin Cities show since the "Soft Opening" of October '07. In the comments section, tell us in a few words what your favorite Neutrino TC scene (you've been witness to) has been and why. The person with the most touching/interesting/frightening/threatening/pitiful/good answer will win a free ticket to our show on Friday (April 25th!!), 10:30PM, at the Bryant-Lake Bowl. If you can't connect the scene you're thinking of with the list below, write anyway - two of us are slightly intelligent, and they'll figure it out, I'm sure.

It could be the easiest contest you ever enter...since I think two people read this blog.

If you are chosen as the winner, you will be alerted via e-mail on Friday afternoon! Good luck!

And now, The Big List:

OCTOBER '07

"HONEY HANDS" – RITA, DAN, ARIC – DIRECTED BY MATT
"CRIME BETWEEN BROTHERS" – FRED, COREY – DIRECTED BY TROY
"THE ADVENTURES OF HEATH & MISSY" – HANNAH, TIM (& HALSEY) DIRECTED BY ERIC

NOVEMBER '07

"TIM GETS SOAKING WET" HANNAH, TIM, ARIC – DIRECTED BY TROY
"BIG BROTHER, LITTLE RETARD" COREY, RITA – DIRECTED BY ERIC
"LAUNDROMAT SPONGEBOB" FRED, DAN – DIRECTED BY MATT

DECEMBER '07

"CAUGHT STEALING CARS" FRED, RITA, TIM (& NICK) – DIRECTED BY ERIC
"PIZZA JEALOUSY" HANNAH, DAN – DIRECTED BY MATT
"PATRIOT'S APARTMENT" COREY, ARIC (& HALSEY) – DIRECTED BY TROY

JANUARY '08

""THE GREAT ESCAPE" JAMES, FRED, SCOTT– DIRECTED BY ERIC
"CANE MADNESS" TIM, ARIC (& HALSEY) – DIRECTED BY MIKE
"THE FRINGE FESTIVAL PARKING GARAGE" COREY, NICK – DIRECTED BY TROY

FEBRUARY '08

"A NAZI REVEALED" FRED, ARIC, HANNAH – DIRECTED BY ERIC
"FEAR OF NUMBERS" DAN, JAMES -- DIRECTED BY TROY
"TWO DRUNKS TAKE A LIFE" TIM, COREY -- DIRECTED BY MIKE

MARCH '08**

"FIND THE PRIZE!" RITA, MIKE – DIRECTED BY TROY
"YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR SHIRT…AND ME" TIM, FRED – DIRECTED BY ARIC
"MEMENTO RAP BATTLE" COREY, DAN – DIRECTED BY ERIC
**ALL CO-STARRING JAMES…

Tell your friends!*



*Otherwise this could be horribly embarrassing for us.

6 comments:

Chuck Olsen said...

"BIG BROTHER, LITTLE RETARD" is by far my favorite.

Granted, I've never actually seen one of your shows. But if I had, judging my the title and my obvious proclivities, "BIG BROTHER, LITTLE RETARD" would have to be my runaway favorite.

Please, let this not be your only comment. :-)

Ashley said...

"A NAZI REVEALED" FRED, ARIC, HANNAH – DIRECTED BY ERIC


This scene was super funny. My favorite part was when Hannah pretended to be a sergeant and Eric did something goofy to distract her. They all made weird faces and if I remember correctly some hats were involved or something....

FREE TICKETS!!! FREE TICKETS!!!!

Unknown said...

So far we've learned that the only people who visit this blog have NEVER actually seen our show. What should we be taking from this...?

Polls close soon. Ashley might win...for some weird reason...

DenaKaAnn said...

I'm going to start this out by mentioning how absolutely hilarious the previews were before the actual show started. It was a perfect start to the brilliance that ensued after.

Now for my favorite:

"CAUGHT STEALING CARS" FRED, RITA, TIM (& NICK) – DIRECTED BY ERIC


What a crazy mess of funny!


And one of the best parts about the entire show that night was the clever way they tied all of the stories together at the very end. I believe it involved a dead guy in the snow. If I recall correctly it was a victim of Hannah's jealous ex boyfriend's rage.

Anyway. I'm excited for the show tonight! You guys do some great, creative work!

-Dena

Fred said...

Hi. Fred here. Melissa asked me to post this, since her internet access is being funky:
--------------------
My favorites have been Rita in Honey Hands because she had so much awesome energy and I got to see bits of the prop as I was leaving the theater, along with Dan's master rap teachings to Corey because I think Dan is hilarious in everything he does and especially when he raps.

Other than that, I heart Fred's Files of Evidence preview.

Pick me please!

Fred said...

For my part (Fred posting for Fred, ineligibly), I laughed my ass off at Corey and Nick doing a sad-because-it's-kinda-true Fringe show in the parking garage. Someday we'll get the car-pedestrian collision we've all been craving!